Vacanciesworking for accessible justice
Opportunities at Beck Fitzgerald
Beck Fitzgerald is a specialist Family Law firm committed to Access to Justice and the rights of the individual. We have three opportunities for the forthcoming year 2020-2021 available to LPC graduates and those about to complete their LPC. We are specifically looking for applicants who have a keen interest in family law and accessible justice.
We are seeking an enthusiastic colleague to work on a range of family law cases both legally aided and privately funded under supervision. The position is for a paralegal with a view to a training contract after a successful paralegal placement.
Applicants should have:
• An active interest in family law including having undertaken the family elective
• An ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
• Excellent communication skills
• A professional, empathetic approach to clients
• A strong desire to make a real difference
How to apply
Apply with CV and covering letter by email to Beck Fitzgerald, firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to Covid-19, we have extended the deadline for paralegal applications until 1 September 2020.